Karen Hallman provides a wealth of experience and expertise to assist her clients. With over 36 years of experience in residential real estate sales, Karen excels in navigating the intricacies of selling and buying residential real estate. Karen offers knowledge, attention to detail, and a caring attitude to give her clients a stress-free transaction. She uses the latest technical tools and marketing techniques to achieve her clients’ goals.
Karen has sold residential real estate in the Dallas area since 1985. Her clients can count on Karen's knowledge and years of experience to help them through the process of buying or selling real estate. Karen offers an extensive knowledge of the Dallas area. She has helped clients buy and sell homes throughout the Dallas area, including Richardson, Plano, Garland, Allen, McKinney, Sachse, Rowlett, Murphy, Wylie, Frisco and Rockwall.
Karen is a second-generation real estate agent. She and her father worked together for 22 years. She learned from her father, a well-known local broker, to “Never Give Up” no matter the circumstances. Karen owned and operated an independent brokerage firm in Garland before joining Ebby Halliday Realtors in 2009.
Known for her honesty and integrity, she is recognized as an industry leader by her peers.The award that has meant the most to Karen was the VIP Customer Service Award - Company Wide she received in 2019. This recognition out of more than 1600 fellow Ebby Halliday Realtors was a great honor. Other honors Karen has received includes Realtor of the Year for the local Realtor association. She has served the association in several different capacities. Karen is consistently in the Top Ten producers of her office. Karen has also been named as one of the Top 40 agents for Ebby Halliday Realtors - Company Wide numerous times.
Karen knows the difficulties of balancing the demands of a busy life. She has been married to Scott Hallman since 1986. They have one son and two daughters. The Hallman family enjoys camping and have camped in many of the Texas state parks, as well as Alaska and Colorado. They enjoy spending time with their extended family and friends and hosting events for them in their home. Karen is an active member of Wylie United Methodist Church.
Real Estate Awards:
- VIP Customer Service Award – Company Wide ~ 2019
- VIP Customer Service Award – Company Wide Runner-Up ~ 2016
- Top 40 Company Wide Leader ~ 2010, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Best Service to Industry, Ebby Halliday 190-Richardson office ~ 2013
- VIP Customer Service Award, Ebby Halliday 190-Richardson office ~ 2013, 2016, 2019
- Mentor Award, Ebby Halliday 190-Richardson office ~ 2011
- Texas Monthly Five Star Real Estate Agent ~ 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020
- D Magazine Best of the Best List - 2016, 2018, 2020
Community Awards & Service:
- Volunteer of the Year, Main Street Garland ~ 1998
- Past Chair, City of Garland Housing Standards Board
- Secretary & Director, Lake Cities Association of Realtors Board of Directors
- President, Garland, Chapter, Women's Council of Realtors
- Graduate, Leadership Garland XII ~ 1992